Ranking
Originally Posted by ivolt View Post
yep, you are correct, it will play similarily to every other RTS.

:I

I can assure you that it still feels like Starcraft, and it still plays like Starcraft.

Westwood descendant games may have borrowed some stuff from Starcraft (because lets be honest, Blizzard nearly wiped them off the map), but there is still a massive difference. Ensemble borrowed quite a bit with their more recent games, but once again Blizz pushes further than the others, and the game comes out unique.

Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
Wow... That's a lot. What are you going to do with them all?

Gave them to some of the greatest WC3 map makers. These guys made godly popular maps, and in SC2 they will be even more godly.
Originally Posted by ivolt View Post
yep, you are correct, it will play similarily to every other RTS.

But the reason I want it (which seems to be non-existent nowadays) is the story. I want to know what will happen next.

That is true. The campaign looks fucking beastly. I would buy the game purely to play the campaign.
I am disappoint.
It's got too much micro now. Almost every unit has an ability. How do you manage any more than three types of units and all their abilities?
And it looks cartoony, very WoW. While it's only mildly annoying here, it would be the death for Diablo.
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
I am disappoint.
It's got too much micro now. Almost every unit has an ability. How do you manage any more than three types of units and all their abilities?
And it looks cartoony, very WoW. While it's only mildly annoying here, it would be the death for Diablo.

Wut.

A) most troops have abilities only useful in a certain context, so you dont need to manage them constantly. (eg Thor's cannons, Viking's transform), only a few have some you will need to cast in battle, and even then its probably only once. (eg stimpack).

B) tab -> hotkey. Repeat until happy.

C) It is Starcraft, it is supposed to be stylised D=< Play the first one again etc. Besides it is still awesomely realistic, its not cartoony. (please distinguish between stylised and cartoony).

Only bad things I have encountered is the region locking. My clan hails from all corners of the world T_T
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
I am disappoint.

I figured I was the only one who missed the animooted graphics of SC1. With the new graphics engine, it feels... weird. Like fake hooters.
Katana League
The Aikido Team
Well I think its closed. Atleast it was closed last time when I tried to log in a few days ago
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black