Toribash
Originally Posted by ObamaLlama View Post
Don't you have water in your house?

not much. the sink is shit, so we buy bottled water.
Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
I was actually going to make something like this. I hate:

A situation in which a nice person is being disrespected. (Biology class, they talk so much shit about the professor, and she's gentle as a lamb.)

Internet kids who think they're mature for their age, but will soak up a hivemind like a sponge, then wind up as /b/tards.

argh, these are both soo true! especially the second one. i'll try to act as mature as i can, but if i dont understand something i dont reply or get into it.
alrighty then.
Originally Posted by smiles2 View Post
argh, these are both soo true! especially the second one. i'll try to act as mature as i can, but if i dont understand something i dont reply or get into it.

The irony...
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
The irony...

i know it sounds strange, but what i'm trying to say is i know my place.
alrighty then.
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
I hate it when I'm about to pull out and the girl wraps her legs around me and yells, "Be my baby's daddy!". Annoys the fuck outa me.

Good point there.

I hate it if I am eating pizza at a fancy place, and the knife doesn't cut through the pizza floor.
Hate it when you walk the same side as the oncoming person you are trying to avoid, then they move and you move , then ... lol etc
ArtistShop
Originally Posted by smiles2 View Post
i hate it when, i'm SUPER THIRSTY... and there's absolutely nothing in my fridge to drink. what happens to you that really gets on you're nerves? share it here!

thats exactly what i was gonna put!!! and the same thing when ur out somewhere and u got no money and they got no waterfountain.ths is making me thirsty...SUPER THIRSTY lol
[M.M.E]
I hate it when Im trying to do something naughty, like masturbate or smoke, and I get paranoid about my parents coming home, and it just ruins the experience.
Thanks.