Toribash
well im srry but i hate it and i thought it was like something u would use for ur pesrson

i thought it was gonna be like a full toribash guy because thats like what an avater is isnt it
Last edited by SmileyJones; Mar 13, 2010 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Double post, use edit button
im new to this i dont know this stuff now can i please have my money back i worked hard for that

and besides no offence but do people really buy pictures to use as there signiture

..... i didnt know
Last edited by SmileyJones; Mar 13, 2010 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Double post, use edit button
Originally Posted by PaiiNKiLer View Post
im new to this i dont know this stuff now can i please have my money back i worked hard for that

you should have searched before posting. you don't think i put effort into that avatar as well? i don't know what you wanted, but that is what you asked for, take it or leave it.

EDIT: STOP TRIPLE AND DOUBLE POSTING.
alrighty then.
ppllleeeassseee im begging i didnt know i though tit was a guy i really want my money back thats all i have

pleaseee i dint know i know u put effort in but u already have like a billion tc im sure and i just want my money back
Last edited by SmileyJones; Mar 13, 2010 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Double post, use edit button
it makes absolutely no sense, what you were asking for.

first of all, if you wanted a TEXTURE, you should have asked for one. and you need a 2k texture item to use it as well.

second, i had EXAMPLES of avatars, but you didn't even look at those. they were obviously there. it's your fault.

(a billion tc? what the hell are you talking about?)
alrighty then.
thats all i had and ive spent so long getting that money and now i lost it on a mistake that i didnt even know when what am i suppose to think avatar in every other game an avatar is ur person and all those games i did play they were called avatars now some how in this game there called something i dont know and now ur not giving me back my hard earned money for my mistake when thats im sure nothing for u

can i at least trade it in for something different im sorry but it dosent look good no offense but i dont like it
Last edited by SmileyJones; Mar 13, 2010 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Double post, use edit button
thats all i had and ive spent so long getting that money and now i lost it on a mistake that i didnt even know when what am i suppose to think avatar in every other game an avatar is ur person and all those games i did play they were called avatars now some how in this game there called something i dont know and now ur not giving me back my hard earned money for my mistake when thats im sure nothing for u

i'm not giving you back your tc because you didn't search, or even bother to read the entire first post. theres a big EXAMPLE sign for avatars. you could easily tell.
alrighty then.
u never said they were avatars i thought they were art i didnt know and in case u havent noticed ur scamming me because u never told me what i was going to get and i wanted something different from that so right now ur scamming me
u never said they were avatars i thought they were art i didnt know and in case u havent noticed ur scamming me because u never told me what i was going to get and i wanted something different from that so right now ur scamming me

you use that word "scam" pretty loosely. the bottom line is, you asked for something, and I gave it to you. you just asked for an avatar, and didn't explain shit. therefore, i made you a freestyle avatar. it was medium quality () i blatantly had under EXAMPLES, AVATARS. and tons of examples of what an avatar is. it's completely your fault. if you think i'm scamming you PM a moderator.
alrighty then.