Ranking
We have gotten the most snow I have ever seen in my life here!

-Newport News Virginia

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I was just informed schools canceled tomorrow and Friday. That makes a whole week. Then we have off Monday for a holiday.

this means i had gotten out early last friday had that weekend off. all this week, and the weekend then monday. thats 10 and a half days off.

HOLY SHIT!
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
You know they are going to keep you there on spring break to compensate for missing so many days and getting behind on the teaching schedule right?

Either that or something else.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
i live in PA and i just came from australia this is my first time seeing snow (other than when i was 4) its fuckin crazy!
http://made4you.on.toribash.com

:D click it and make me happy :D
Australia bro'
If we get snow anywhere except near Kosciosko (the tallestmountain, or "slightly large hill" in Australia) it's a miracle.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
You know they are going to keep you there on spring break to compensate for missing so many days and getting behind on the teaching schedule right?

Either that or something else.

They were talking about that. They'll either do that or take away some of summer vacation. Im really hoping they don't do the latter.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Well, it's snowing again... Here in Indiana we're expected to get 4-8 inches. And someone told me they never take spring break off, namely because parents pre-plan vacations for those weeks, and if the kids had to go to school, the office would get a whole flood of complaints.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
As of now is is a new record for having snow in 49 state in the USA at one time. But where I live in Michigan, it seem like we got a good 5 inches of snow.
Adidas
-All day I dream about soccer.