Endurance Onslaught 6.0
aww man drago i lost track of my bids. i barely have the tc right now, i just bought a set (did you ever work on my request? cus im sorry if i wasted your time) but ill send the tc now

could i offer some items to replace the tc? do you take marine cus i have marine torso, both gradients, and force if you want. ill still pay the tc if you dont want them

hmm yes i did do ur head i just wanted to know did u want it in 512 256 or 128 umm i change my mind(edited this post) i would like the tc please if possible im really low on it now and i already got some marine items ect ect

thanks anyway
Last edited by dragoblade; Feb 6, 2010 at 12:18 PM.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
hmm........ id like to see the head cus tom was nice enough to give me the head he made free when he quit my request and i dont want to buy a head thats not as good as my current one (not that i dont think you're good, he just followed my request exactly, and of course it was free). if you look closely at my avvy youll see the set i bought too. it might look familiar.......

ok ill show u via pm...and can u send the tc for the head u bid here cause i Won that
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
thanks
once i get the tc ill send u the flat

EDIT GOT THE tc

SENDING flat now
Last edited by dragoblade; Feb 6, 2010 at 12:32 PM.
just got your tc caelquinn sending head now