Ranking
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon

Read in there. There's plenty of proof to be found. It's even said that modern Mayans don't give a flying fuck about 2012, and there's only little and contradictory background on the whole thing. If there was any truth behind it, which i obviously and strongly doubt, then surely the modern Mayans wouldn't dismiss it as bullshit.

There has literally been hundreds of doomsday prophecies, and as far as i can see, none of them has held water. I don't see why this one stands out so much. I know full and well that Wikipedia shouldn't be counted on as a 100% true-to-life citation, but it sure as heck is more accurate than the vast majority of "ZOMG WE ARE DOOMED" sites out there.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Its all got to be bullshit theres been earlier beliefs that this would happen,
etc 21st March nearly every yeer 'The world wa supposed to end'
ArtistShop
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN ON 2012.THE MAYAN CALENDAR JUST STARTS AGAIN. THIS 2012 BULLSHIT IS COOKED UP BY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY.
[/rage]
Thread has reached maximum stupid.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
God damn, you all are idiots. Why would you relate a film about the end of the world to this, so what if they have the same theme, that doesn't mean any of it is truthful.

2012 is simply the end of the mayan calendar, and if one of you mentions the film in here again and how it proves the end of the world I will personally rip out your throat and shit into your organs
2012 was a great movie and it just proved to me that the world will end then.

It was a joke please don't rip out my throat, I like it the way it is

I just think shit happens... When the world ends it ends, when the calendar ends it ends, when stocks go down they go down.
Nothing related
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]