Toribash
Oh my god, since no one will stick to topic, or post replays, I am requesting this to be a closed thread, and deleted. There is no point and keeping this on here since it is being used nothing more than a chat thread. Srry I tried. Tried to do somthing together for the clan, just a small comp, but no one can stick to topic. Again, srry I tried.

This can be deleted now.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
This is mainly one of the reasons why you...*ehem* (no comments). This was a good idea, but just because it didn't got sticked, doesn't mean you have to go all "NUUU nobody sticked this, i hate you all, delete this thread ". I told you, sticky isn't necesairy, we can easily revive this thread, or actually post a new thread, of the actual replay contest.

Shit dude, i feel sorry for you know =/.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
First of all, you fell srry for what i know?? Also, no one will post anything and everyone is using this as a discusion thread. if we aren't even giong to remotly talk about the main topic, there is no need to keep this in the archive.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

I think that no one posted a replay since you had to PAY to enter a replay? Think about it, are there any competitions where people have to pay for their own rewards? If it was free, yes, there would be people submitting replays.

Second, pat, you should pay attention in your english classes so people can actually understand your blabber.

/end rant
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
I do pay attention in English. I just phail at it, I know. Also, people have to pay so they actually get an award. The more people add in thier replays, and the more replays they add. the better chance they have of getting an award, and better award they get. I can't give them the creds, because I am broke at the moment. Its just like a comp in game, you pay to play, and winner gets all the submission winnings. Think of it as a ante in poker, without all the extra bids through out the game.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

I think it would be better if the rewards would be donated. There should be more rewards than just creds. How 'bout some joints for example?
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
Well, I could offer some joints, but the only ones I have, that I am not trying to sell, aren't even worth selling. They are bronze, aqua, etc., I don't think anyone wants that.

Edit:: I will offer my almost full set of chronos to the winner. I will offer; Chronos force, Chronos blood, and Chronos torso to the winner. I will make a new thread for this new prize.
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Oct 12, 2007 at 12:21 PM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown