Ranking
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
If so many people supposedly mistreated you, then you would be doing them a favor by leaving.

QFT.

Fight the POWA! No, seriously, fuck people who mistreat you, leaving wont do anything but reassure those ass hats that if they dont like someone all they have to do is be dicks to them and then they will leave. But screw that, if those people feel like driving anyone away from the game then they should probably just leave themselves, because they have turned this into some sort of elitist, group masturbatory club when really, its just a forum for a videogame we all like. If someone bothers you, ignore them, they are the ones who get their rocks off by making fun of people or mistreating them over the internet, on a game website they are probably only still a part of because it is one of the few places their socially miscreant asses can feel accepted and cool...

Sorry for the rant,
tl:dr dont leave, fuck those people.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
tl:dr. Also never knew you but goodbye :v
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
I used to not mind him so much, then he turned out to be a clan hopper, im happy to see the hopper go, GTFO our toribash.
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

wat?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
GTFO our toribash.

Uhm way to bandwagon fgt. ^ ^ ^

Never met you but gl and see you probably in 2-3 days when you get bored and go trolling for forum action.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
Originally Posted by Gostonsol View Post
I am not treated fairly in this community, therefore I decided to stop becoming a member of this community.

I am not selling my account because nobody needs it and if they did then they dont deserve it.

Bye and consider how you treat people in future.

soon i am too because of the same thing
OLDA pobpnuk: i like other girls zaktt: SHIT
ABORT ABORT QUICKKK
Did you not read what deady said?
I've had my upsets with this kind of stuff (here a lot yes) and never really left. The only reason I hadn't been on for so long was because of some random problem, but that doesn't matter.
Please reconsider, and read some of the rules of conduct so they don't have a reason to even start making fun of you in the first place.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
I used to not mind him so much, then he turned out to be a clan hopper, im happy to see the hopper go, GTFO our toribash.

I'd rather him stay then you go, seeing as I have nothing against him o;

Anyways, don't leave because you get trolled in wibbles or people don't treat you right, most likely they are respected members of the community but are, also dicks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame