Ranking
View Poll Results: Do You Enjoy Split-Screen Gaming?
Yes
18 Votes / 39.13%
No
5 Votes / 10.87%
Sometimes, depending on the person/people
23 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I bought this game and its excellent port. Hugely improve controls in this game. It is a best version then any other version with high graphics. It is really fantastic game. I think every body should play this game if they like to play game. I really enjoyed it.
Split-Screen is simply conveniant and brilliant. Though, 4-Player split-screen can be annoying and problematic since the four screens can be too small.

I prefer vertical split-screen.
March to the drumming
Show them you're coming
Originally Posted by montyhar2 View Post
I bought this game and its excellent port. Hugely improve controls in this game. It is a best version then any other version with high graphics. It is really fantastic game. I think every body should play this game if they like to play game. I really enjoyed it.

What? I don't recall mentioning a specific game.
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
Two words.

Screen Checking.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
I love it... But that's mostly because I have a big BIG TV.

BUT if the person I'm playing with is irritating then I F*CKING HATE IT.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ummmmmm, yeah I guess.

but to be honest, my favourite multiplayer games are not split screen.

I play pc, and the occasional Nintendo console, and is nothing more fun than beating the shit out of some one in brawl, or the wii tenis game that is only fun for 15 minutes...

the point is, the games matter. I like split screen with games like battle front, but not games like halo, screen watching is a bitch.
you got your friend lined up he's just standing there and... all of a sudden he ducks.
very annoying.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
The lower res in split screen and the different aspect ratios really are irritating after playing most of the game at full. Unless you are using a hugeass tv or a projector, it's also too small, for 4 person mp at least.

So no.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
It's not like I ever get to use it

Anyways, I really really hate it. Mostly for what DarkJak said, and because they never really tell you what side is what.
i liek turtelz xd
I enjoy it as long as were playing on a nice big TV and they're not cheaters who screen looks
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH