Ranking
The world might end in 2012, as a result of... almost anything. Nuclear war, a meteor, anything.
The fact that this Mayan calendar runs out in 2012 doesn't make it more likely that the world will end, and most likely the calendar makers got bored when they got to that year.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Wildslash View Post
i think nothing of this will happen just becasue an old civilizacion predicted it. I dont care who the mayans were eitehr...
There no scintific proof abot this though.

agreed

--------------------------------------------------------
No it's not going to end.
The world should have ended like 3 times already
Also at 0:08
if this does happen Australia won't be hit by the Meterorite
Originally Posted by Skky View Post
agreed

--------------------------------------------------------
No it's not going to end.
The world should have ended like 3 times already
Also at 0:08
if this does happen Australia won't be hit by the Meterorite

It won't?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by tagger67 View Post
guyz ive studied this in history class the world is NOT and i mean NOT gonna end thats just bullshit so if u wanna know the real story it goes like this:the aztecs were intelligient people and thought that the end of the calendar is the end of their civilization. BUT....they did not expect the spaniards to come and screw with thier civilization that made the AZTECS not mayans to revolt against montezuma so yea none of this shit is gonna happen so id close this thread now

i think this is what historians say, and may be sientists.

but i think its not going to be the end of the world. if something happens its gonna be a "change" for humanity.
although alot of people will die.
lol wut
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
It won't?

What i meant was it won't be directly hit by the meteorite.
But it will be hit by the Tsunami etc.
This thread is so good. Made me laugh many a-time.

My opinion?
Bull shit.

As if they can predict what's going to happen now. I would rather believe in today's scientific knowledge than the Mayan's.
lol
the end of the mayas calendar doesnt mean the end of the world they existed a long time ago and i guess the prediction is going to be wrong
The reason I think the mayans predicted the end of the world was because all the planets will be lined up. I think it only happens every 600,000 years.
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT