Toribash
I'd be a beastmaster.
For the very same reason as Tonakai.

That being said, if i was to be a beastmaster irl... that would be the worst possible job class ever. Cleaning animal poop is bad enough, but I'd guess cleaning up mystical animal poop would require so much +3 plastic baggies of Dispel.

Battle cleric would be great though. I can both kill and heal. I like being "complementary polar". And as a bonus, if I turn out to be lawful-greedy, i can assume two different identities: one for the cleric and one for the combatant.

I'd get paid to damage a target as a warrior and heal the SAME guy as a different person for a price.

I'm pretty much sure eternal damnation as a thief and liar would be rendered moot if we lived in an RPG world
I'd get paid to damage a target as a warrior and heal the SAME guy as a different person for a price.

lol nice keep em coming. i find it very intresting being a double agent lol
Clanless? Join The Chosen Ones User was supported by SAN STUDIOS!
In-game: I'd probably be, either a rogue/assasin/stealthy guy, or I'd be a sorcerer.

Real life: This is hard... I'd pobably be some sneaky healer. That sounds pretty fun as well.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Necromancer.

Anyone messes with you, get a zombie to chew their face off.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
i find all of these hilarious and i lol at everyone ov em. lol "get a zombie to chew thir face off." i find most of you use magic. O.o
Clanless? Join The Chosen Ones User was supported by SAN STUDIOS!
Originally Posted by riverchen View Post
i find most of you use magic. O.o

That's because nobody gives a shit if you have a sword when I'm making a pot roast out of your face from 20 meters away.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
That's because nobody gives a shit if you have a sword when I'm making a pot roast out of your face from 20 meters away.

Or rather, because only very few of us actually qualify for being a melee-goer. But your reason sounds better. =P
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol