Ranking
It means more to get the affection from a bad boy than from a nice guy. Some girl want to change the guy, but that never works and sometime they'll get that. And yeah, what Nut said
You're hoping somebody someday will do you like I did!
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
Well, as long as your definition of nice guys is the same as mine, yes.
There aren't only nice guys and jerks in my opinion. Those are just the two extremes.

edit:

nah, to put it in male words:
It's more satisfying to beat a game in the hardest difficulty.

Yeah, but more often it ends up with tons of temper tantrums and eating [insert unhealthy snack] and watching TV, then returning to it, and the cycle repeats until it's beaten. The question is, is it worth it?
"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." -Nikola Tesla
Absolutely not, but everyone does somethings that's not worth it.
You guys could all go for fat/ugly girls who never got any affection in their life, they'd happily have you.
Well, a little challenge keeps life interesting. You wants a boring relationship where everything just works out nicely. If everything's alright the sex isn't good. It's like a law.
Last edited by BlowAllOut; Oct 11, 2009 at 03:54 PM.
It's good to have challenge, just not so much that somebody overwhelms themselves and ends up hating their life because some asshole that doesn't like anybody doesn't love them.
"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." -Nikola Tesla
Ok, not every girl does that. And it's not like guys wouldn't do the same.
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
There are a lot of nice guys and they are absolutely no challenge to get for a hot girl.

thats pretty much the truth. i mean, im quite nice, and its never really been an issue for me...

bottom line is, good guys get their chance, just dont try to hard and it will go your way eventually
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BlowAllOut
Ok, not every girl does that. And it's not like guys wouldn't do the same.

I stated that without gender so as to represent both. But, you are right that not everybody would do that, but it's usually people with an ego made of a mixture of iron, steel, and titanium that can handle it every time.
you know i keep hearing that girls only go for the 'bad' guys but i'm yet to actually experience this myself. i suppose i am what you would call the 'good' guy and i've never had any problems with the ladies yet many people i know who are 'bad' have never had a girlfriend so i'm more inclined to believe the whole thing is completely blown out of proportion
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
Would you hang with someone you're not interested in at all? Does that make sense to you?

Think about it

Not sexually interested? Yes I would.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
protip:
1. Become an asshole.
2. Get women.
3. Tell them this.
4. Revert back to normal state of nerdiness.
5. ?!?!?!?!? <<<---- What is this step?
6. PROFIT!!!!
Last edited by a_coathanger; Oct 11, 2009 at 05:46 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]