Toribash
L4D mod to emulate L4D2?

Cause L4D2 has stupid music and stupid scenes and stupid characters (they sound funny, but look stupid). Old 4 were better.

However, the new infected seem interesting and SWAT infected seem like they'd be a real pain.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Stupid scenes and such would be good for a game with no purpose whatsoever except to kill millions of zombies in various ways. So instead of naming off things that are wrong with it or might not have been great choices, just enjoy what there is.
back
Originally Posted by Corporal View Post
Stupid scenes and such would be good for a game with no purpose whatsoever except to kill millions of zombies in various ways. So instead of naming off things that are wrong with it or might not have been great choices, just enjoy what there is.

Or not buy it in light of the fact I enjoy L4D more than L4D2.

And when I mean scenes I mean level design. Honestly, daytime is not scary unless the zombies can take a shotgun shot to the chest and still come at you. And then it'd probably be balanced out with less zombies than L4D, which ruins the scare factor again.
Well the swat zombies look like they might be able to take a hit or two, also considering the new special infected such as the jockey.

Also they can't make the game too hard (i.e zombies are hard to kill) because then it would be almost impossible considering the amount of infected/special infected at one time.

As for scary, I must agree with you, it isn't very scary.
back
Originally Posted by Corporal View Post
Well the swat zombies look like they might be able to take a hit or two, also considering the new special infected such as the jockey.

Also they can't make the game too hard (i.e zombies are hard to kill) because then it would be almost impossible considering the amount of infected/special infected at one time.

As for scary, I must agree with you, it isn't very scary.

SWAT zombies would be scarier if they rushed you as a group intelligently and didn't act like normal horde. Almost like a mid-ground between special infected and regular infected.

Though I will say the special infected is the swinging point for me on whether to buy it or not. More than 4 types of special infected would be very nice indeed, even if they seem out of place. Particularly the Charger. He's like the Barry Bonds of the infected. Used to be a Hunter, took 'roids, now is stupid.
Chargers are indeed cool, and sure it's a little out of place for a lot of special infected but if they kept everything the same it would basically be L4D 1 all over again which I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't like considering it's a whole new game for $60 WITH the L4D 1 campaign included.
back
Can't wait for this game. I heard there's 3 new special infected : Charger, Splitter and Jockey . There is also a female boomer(lol)