Ranking
It will be mine, surely. When I finished Assassin's Creed's first chapter I sayed "MUST buy Assassin's Creed II".
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
Ezio still carries his weapons: two hidden blades, the hidden gun and a sword (from what I've seen) @ Warcry
The shop system allows you to buy weapons as well, according to what I've heard in some videos, so that means you can carry them.

Also, a new video was released:

Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
I'm unsure about the gun and random inventions.

To me AC was great because he was using very basic weapons, and a lot of skill, if he starts running around with all kinds of crazy contraptions then it kinda loses its theme for me :3

No not really. I forget how, but once you learned how to do the parry-to-kill combo the game was pretty easy, even when faced with like 8 people. If he runs around with crazy contraptions, then he's probably way more 'assassin' then running around with a sword and jumping into an open area and parry-killing. Really now..
I got very bored with Assassins Creed (didn't feel motivated to buying after trying it at a friends place several times, seeing it, etc) but goddamn, it looks like they've done shit right this time.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
No not really. I forget how, but once you learned how to do the parry-to-kill combo the game was pretty easy, even when faced with like 8 people. If he runs around with crazy contraptions, then he's probably way more 'assassin' then running around with a sword and jumping into an open area and parry-killing. Really now..

Tell me about it.

I'm hoping the game will teach you to do all the cool stuff better this time. When I was completing assassin's creed for the second time, maybe a year after the first time, I discovered loads of cool new stuff I didn't even know was there. I still don't know how to impale a guard with the sword while running, which I accidentally once did, or snap his neck. :/
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
I loved the first version, even though it may have been repetitive, I definitely enjoyed playing it and I'm very much waiting for the second version.
È-zio

Seeing that it's an Italian name for an Italian character. Like the E in ever for those of you that don't know accents. :v
Last edited by Mapleleaf; Sep 22, 2009 at 05:14 PM.