Toribash
oh i got the full version at the end of the last month[i have a Mac], got bored rly fast.. i think the 2D ragdoll game was better =/
Last edited by ShadowXD; Aug 3, 2009 at 06:09 AM.
BARNEY IS THE DEVIL
I played the demo like a billion times, ended up buying it.

haven't got my reg key yet though >.>
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
I don't think that the full version has a registration key system if I'm correct Gubbin. They only did that for Ragdoll Masters, the 2D game.
Back in my day...
ye, they have a login thing for members, where you download different versions, mods, etc.

[T]
#hi

thought matteo said he'd go heavy on this version, the security includes a registration key to make it safer... that's what i read somewhere, i'm not sure it's true
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
Originally Posted by Sangriento View Post
thought matteo said he'd go heavy on this version, the security includes a registration key to make it safer... that's what i read somewhere, i'm not sure it's true

Ragdoll Masters had that as well, a registration key is a pretty standard thing.
yeah they send you a reg key, which allows you to download the full game.

anyway now that i have played a bit i can give a proper review.

Its fun. Quite fun. You can even create your own weapons and characters and campaigns. This being the first version, there are some features that I would still like to see, but the developer seems open to suggestions, so I feel that it will continue to improve.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
I love the things made by ragdoll software, because, basically, i love ragdolls. I downloaded the demo of this game about 3 days ago, and found it pretty good. I won't end up buying it, as my mum won't spend money over the internet on a site she doesn't know of just for a game for me, and it's a bit laggy for me too. But if i compared the demo of rubber ninjas and the full ragdoll masters, i would go for ragdoll masters.
Dled the demo and its pretty fun, i also bought the original version and that was very good to, the 2d was a little bit easyier because all you had to do was flip over on them, now dodgeing and other things are possible, i also like how they have customizable weapons. unfortunately u cant edit the txt files to try to get some preview towards the weapons. now im just waiting to make 20$.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?