Toribash
Originally Posted by Peter1212 View Post
Pokemon Yellow is the best one of them all.

Don't deny it. THE BEST BLAH

Nope.

Every pokémon game has new gameplay features and additions. It depends on who likes which game.

Besides that, Ruby/Sapphire were the best sellers.
i'm 18 and i try every pokemon game i dont know why i like the gameplay i played pokemon Green a very weird pokemon game you call your pokemon on a cellphone
Anime United
Some like shit (I'm very sorry about that,but it's child's Game)

I played it long time ago.. (1 year ago)
and i liked to play it.

But now. Mmorpg:s Like Wow and others (Ultimate Online) Takes my time.
Last edited by blitza; Jan 2, 2010 at 06:51 AM.
^-You are the biggest idiot I even saw, since when do "long time ago" means 2 days ago ? ffs..Also I have the whole Pokemon games, it's fun for a while...My favorite is still Emerald.
Centuries Of Damn
Yeah that was quite a stupid post, blitza. I probably wouldn't have the patience these days to play through a pokemon game. My pokemon gaming ended at Leaf Green.
Imho Pokémon Mystery Dungeons series are better than Pokémon insert-color,-jewel-or-metal-name-here. :v

Anybody else has tried them? I have only played through Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team , but I really liked it.
Unusual storyline... For Pokémon stuff, that's it.
EDIT: Well, there's all that stuff that the world will be destroyed, but there's something else, too. :U
Last edited by Tonakai; Jan 2, 2010 at 11:01 AM.
Pokemon games still ownz, i played already gold and silver versions.. i know they're the same, but i really liked em ;) Great story and that exciting fights..
now in japan there are heart gold and soul silver version ....
i try play of its in japan language ... but idk japan language :3
but i've finisced pkmn platinum, pearl and smerald ....

i'm italian :3
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
wouldn't have the patience these days to play through a pokemon game. My pokemon gaming ended at Leaf Green.

I know what you mean. I myself am still playing them but i'll probably stop because i didnt even finish the last one i got (Platinum) and i really dont feel like it.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
IMO:

On the topic of pokemon, I just wanted to add that the only versions worth playing are Yellow, Red, Blue and Leaf Green.

Leaf Green because it's practically like the others.

Don't forget silver and gold. Silver was the first pokemon game that i went on to play all the others.
Emerald and Fire Red were pretty good to.
In emerald i trained my level 5 torchic into a level 100 Blaziken :>