Ranking
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
My friend (Sam) was going to the bathroom and the computer was on (he was taking a number 2 I guess, he was taking very long) and I put all of this folders in his hard drive, and since he's not good with computers, he didn't know what was going on, so he called the computer tech, then they couldn't help, then he called about 10 different companies that day..

It really wasn't the prank that was funny to me, it was his face and reactions. Priceless... XD

Your friend must be seriously dumb when it comes to computers.

I once called a friend and his mom picked up, out of nothing I thought it would be funny to start doing voice acting so I started speaking with a different accent and a different pitch and told her that her son was lost at the airport so she had to pick him up.

I got suspended for about 3 days, shit was funny, in the end a few friends requested me to make a "chain" and I blamed around another 14 people because they told me they wanted to be suspended, we ended up making an small party.
I got my uncle's car keys and froze them into ice cubes.

Then after a week I gave him the keys back in his lemonade.

XD
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
once at school i brang a camera and hid beside the girls toilet...
then they came ut and i snapped a shot and they shouted at me and chased me until i slipped over then they grabbed the camera and chucked it at my balls (have no idea why)

Then i was lying on the ground covering my bits and moaning for like 20 mins.

IT WAS FUNNY!!!
Mike2k5 reminded me off the time my friend was first so I gave him a cup of hot water (not boiling). You should of seen the look on his face.
hi.
My friends and i prank called walmart saying we were stuck in the bathrooms. And we called once saying we lost a ring in there and we got a guy to look in there twice!
I once prank called someone saying that I lost a baby named Shithead (pronounced Shi-Theed). The funny thing is that the person wrote down the name and didnt even realise it.
funny stuff
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
Or not.

It's when you shit in a bag, light the bag on fire, put it on a doorstep, ring the doorbell, leg it.

That's something you'd do sober.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
There was this guy once at a mcdonalds, I got shrink wrap, put it on top of the toilet (not the top seat thingy, just the part where the feasies go) then he went, never noticed and screamed for his life and tried to sue them. His screams were the FUNNIEST yells I've ever heard in my life.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Was up all night wih my Friends yesterday, prank calling some random guys :o We tricked some kid into going to the airport to wait on the love of his life.