Toribash
Originally Posted by DigiOTron View Post
if i get virus for this ill make your life a nightmare NeXT time use something like speedyshare or mediafire and not something that looks a lot like an untrustable virus website i had to download this with facebook this Means you your choice of website was bad no offence but even a gm whould maybe say this have a nice day

4shared is actually a pretty trusted site, nothing fishy going on there.
cage the gargoyle
if i get virus for this ill make your life a nightmare NeXT time use something like speedyshare or mediafire and not something that looks a lot like an untrustable virus website i had to download this with facebook this Means you your choice of website was bad no offence but even a gm whould maybe say this have a nice day

1. Download it and see there is no virus.
2. This website is really trusted and known.
3. It isn't me who uploaded the textures there, but the creator of the set, flyingmonk.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang

4shared is a pretty known site and app, I always used it to download hacked bike race versions when that was populair.

Nice putting a set like this for free, you could have easily sold it for 100k+
Still don't expect anyone to wear it since people who can afford 512 joints tend to also be able to buy a good set.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Downloaded. Thank you. Cool set with a cool price, 0tc.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
i didnt know that was legal... i mean as an artist, its a shame when someone buys your set and just sets it free...
so i have to say f'ck you
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Originally Posted by tyler112 View Post
i didnt know that was legal... i mean as an artist, its a shame when someone buys your set and just sets it free...
so i have to say f'ck you

I completely agree, despite not being an artist. The guy's playing Robin Hood.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Such a shame to waste a set like that. You could have atleast gave it back to FlyingMonk. Such shame.
I am just an icon livin'
Yeah. I really feel as though giving away free art like this is disrespectful to the arts creator. He spent a very good amount of time on the art, and for you to give it away as "charity" is really disrespectful. His art is now useless.
Seriously, I've never said this before. But this is something the Market Squads should not allow. Period. It's not right. Full sets tend to take a lot of work.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Granted anyone that would use them would get banned, but you should protect your other sets.
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
Ya'll are being salty, the set was his. Now FlyingMonk do make nice texture sets. But he makes them to sell for at least 30$. To be honest, I don't think that FlyingMonk really is that sad over this, but even if he is he can't change the fact that the current owner is willing to give it away for free.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]