Ranking
It's a 30 question internet test that takes around 5 minutes. Of course it is nowhere near accurate. The actual tests (there are 2) to get into Mensa take a few hours and are much, much harder than this test.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
judging by all the scores, not to offend anyone, but I really doubt this is accurate, I mean, a 144? come on.

I think I said that two pages ago.

@Odlov - Nope. It's a different test that is administered in person and you are observed while you take it.
I'm a fucking idiot.

Aren't real IQ tests also relative to what your age is as well?
For example, if a 10 year-old and 15 year-old took the same test and had the exact same results, wouldn't the 10 year-old's IQ be higher or something?
dam..does it also depend on age? lol....i got 87 but im only 12 lol
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
judging by all the scores, not to offend anyone, but I really doubt this is accurate, I mean, a 144? come on.

While it is unlikely that this is a real IQ score, the test does have have some merit as a general intelligence test where the scores are only accurate relative to each other.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well