Toribash
Re: The League: First match this weekend!
Guys the matches start in about 8 hours, I need the sheet in please.

Remember to nominate your sub.
What about the fact ManBreakfast can't use his computer?

Or, can he already?
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
ManBreakfast can't use his computer and.. couldn't.. because his father brought home the entire Irish half of the family and they all sat around downstairs being loud.

That would be the same room ManBreakfast's computer is kept in.

Fate is cruel.
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
ManBreakfast can't use his computer and.. couldn't.. because his father brought home the entire Irish half of the family and they all sat around downstairs being loud.

That would be the same room ManBreakfast's computer is kept in.

Fate is cruel.

You should have told them it was a team sport and gotten them involved.

A pissed Irishman will watch any team sport, you'd have had a huge cheersquad going "A WAILYHAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!" every time something happened.
My dad kinda.. despises Toribash...

He's been looking for a reason to tear me from the computer for about half a year now. I'm lucky I made it this long.
Cheap used laptops can be had for sub-400$ that will play Toribash just fine.

Say they'll help you with schoolwork.
Creator of Aikido and Wushu
Most likely candidate to rediscover Toribash every 3 years.
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
My dad kinda.. despises Toribash...

He's been looking for a reason to tear me from the computer for about half a year now. I'm lucky I made it this long.

Is it because of Goatse?
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Nah, though a friend slapped 1 count of goatse and 3 counts of Tubgirl on my browsing history because "he wanted to find out why I wouldn't ever let him see it"... and I, for some reason, can't delete single items on my history... I could get rid of it all, but that's more suspicious (needless to say, my dad checks where I've been)

wtf, srsly...

And as for laptops, I intend to get one soon, but I'm getting something higher-end, going to buy stripped and upgrade myself, because it's usually cheaper that way. I have about.. $2500 to spend, and the most expensive laptop I've seen is around $1300. So now I just need to talk my parents into letting me buy something with my own money (Yeah, I know... don't remind me).