Toribash
I still think it's the best disk-based online Wii game, others have too much lag etc, but MKWii just plays perfectly online.

Not took the Sonic effecrgy online yet, the low player count is kinda off putting.

I used to play a lot of Excitebots online until Nintendo cut off import support. Stupid PAL not getting it released.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Cool, well I don't actually have that many games to choose from so I guess I'm lucky I have at least 1 decent online game. I have Super Mario Bros. Brawl as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Cool, well I don't actually have that many games to choose from so I guess I'm lucky I have at least 1 decent online game. I have Super Mario Bros. Brawl as well.

Brawl sucks badly online, too much lag and TBH the cube game was better.

Get some Wiiware, most the better online Wii games are sat in there. Definitely get Tetris Party - Tetris is always awesome (fact) and it's the only game with consistent tournaments, with Wii points at prizes so you can buy more Wiiware lol

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Brawl sucks badly online, too much lag and TBH the cube game was better.

Get some Wiiware, most the better online Wii games are sat in there. Definitely get Tetris Party - Tetris is always awesome (fact) and it's the only game with consistent tournaments, with Wii points at prizes so you can buy more Wiiware lol

Lol'd. Well i will have to get it if I am to get Toribash right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
OMG Toribash Wii is so much win it almost hurts not having it.

Seriously, it plays a lot better than the PC version (not sure why, but it does) and having 2 player local is fucking ace. Deffo going to be a 'party' game in castle-skulfuk. You guys have no idea how great it is. Kinda odd providing it's the same game, lol.

I hadn't played for a while before I got my hands on TB Wii, and I pretty much fell in love with it instantly. Was even better having a face to face multiplayer with Nuthug, followed by a SP compo with Hampa, Nuthug & Gman - ALL WITH AN AUDIENCE!

I know I may seem biased but it's actually a great game, a lot easier to get people into than the PC version (local MP has that effect) and I'm still not sure why, maybe it's the new physics, maybe the controls, but it just 'feels' better than the PC.

In the meanwhile there's loads of awesome Wiiware to get. At the London Wiiware summit we were sat next to a game called You Me & The Cubes, so I go that (which is pretty weird & cool), Contra's awesome so's Gradius - You totally need those. I'm gonna get Excite Bike soon, still not got around to the Wiiware version of that, Cave Story just got released, and well, there's just loads of great stuff on Wii people never talk about.

People get too pre-occupied with the whole "graphics are shite" thing which is bollocks, cos at least the games are good. More than I can say for other consoles which keep getting updated versions of the same boring shit. >_>

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I wish I was you

Sounds like you had a sick time in London:P I can't wait for Toribash Wiiware, especially now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Yeah, Bomberman's always a good MP game, I think there's a WiiWare version.

Will fetch my friend code in a bit, look forward to beating the hell out of you. For future reference, my Mii is called Colin and is an old man. : D
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
mariokart is awsome

btw if anyone wants to race me give me a pm and ill pm u my friend code
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by patriotz View Post
getting everyone is almost impossible. you gotta get one star in every 150CC race i beleive. Then you gotta get like a rly good time on all races in time trial.

It's not that hard, easier if you've got a Mario Galaxy save (instantly unlocks one). Worth it to get the 3 lill gold stars & golden wheel.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Golden wheel appears if you've used the wheel for over 80% of your play time or something.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity