Toribash
Thanks bro your awesome, and make it manly maybe like hattersin or Idk make it look cool! You know
---|[Vector]|---
13chillz | Slau | Overlord | Neko| Uncle
How about that weather?
Its really hard, mainly because your joints are blue
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
o Well do your best please
-----
You almost done bro
Last edited by Daniel; Sep 3, 2012 at 11:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
---|[Vector]|---
How about that weather?
It feels like your rushing me. Have patience. Im trying as hard as I can. I already made you two others, whats wrong with them? I might start charging +100tc per other avvy i make.

My time on the pc is limited, i try to get as much done as I can whenever I am done.

Ill set myself a deadline for next monday and try and get it done before then. If I dont get it doe before monday I'll give it to you for free. Cool?
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved
Cool im sorry for trying to rush you I just want it to look good and im really sorry bro take all the time you want im really sorry again.
---|[Vector]|---
How about that weather?
Cant you just pick one of my previous avatars I made you? This is becoming more a chore than something enjoyable.
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved
Bloody, feel free too respond to my post.
-----
--===[Well. I've decided to close this thread]===--

Sorry to you budbell, for not being able to help you and all.

The reason I am closing this thread is because it's not producing as much buisness as I though it would, I will probably begin accepting private requests, but not at this moment, for I don't know if I really want too yet.

Thanks too the people who supported me. -Donut signing off this thread and HEREBY closing it forevz.
Last edited by Donut; Sep 19, 2012 at 01:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved