Toribash
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
What system did you guys play it on, the wii? Black ops had pretty nice graphics. Especially the facial expressions

The facial expressions were lulzy.
MW3 was a fail in most cases, mainly because I play on the PS3. And I also believe that it may be slightly better on the Xbox (not starting an Xbox vs PS3 debate).
But I'm still actually pretty optimistic about Black Ops 2 though.
It's just bulllshit. ;)
black ops 3 will about how Cpt. Price became Master Chief and than halo series begins.
Have fun.
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
Nah i think they will create a new series of call of duty after black ops 2
But i think they will run out of ideas soon and call of duty will be no more.

But treyarch said black ops 2 will be based more on the multiplayer, ill only buy it if
1. Good multiplayer gameplay
2. Zombies
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Madness
MW3 is really simple.

SPOILERS

See how simple?

About black ops 2, I really don't see how this looks like CoD. Sure, we wanted more ideas but why do you have to steal them from Battlefield *insert year i cant remember*?
oh yeah
going to buy it for the

multiplayer, zombies.

just guessing it will have zombies because it's obviously treyarch (i think?) and i've literally enjoyed the multiplayer in every call of duty game. have only beat the campaign tbh in like two of them, let alone touched them at that.
i'm actually quite happy they have treyarch making BO2 tbh, because in the first BO the maps were decent-amazing, the graphics coulda been better, but the multiplayer at least was fun, hectic and action packed/different to MW2 and 3. i enjoy the original MW, who doesn't? and BO reminded me of that (particularly the BYEBYE QUICKSCOPES. too many ez kills) so i hope that BO2 can remind me of that same feeling.

/offtopic MW3 is shit, prestige token glitch, and the fact that its a c/p mw2 with shitty maps. sold mine for $50AU cash to someone.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I think that cod should be stopped -_-
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
yes MW3 was bad, MW2 was bad but hey Blackops wasn't totally disappointing with Tomahawks, ballistic knifes, crossbows and RC cars.