Toribash
Taek: 1) can we upload pictures of our toris?

2) About the people who have yet to post. Let's just find them and tell them about this. if they're not interested then oh well
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
after reading all these mine looks like an encyclopedia page on Slimmus Evildiphlaforus.... i like it

Heres my pic
Last edited by Shlimmy; Dec 18, 2008 at 10:42 PM.
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Guys, feel free to add pics of yur toris, and dont forget to at least add pics of the people who haven't been here yet. At least we will know what they look like.

Pookie, and all interested, find the rest of them and tell them. If they're not interested, have fun with their descriptions.

Love the wikipage OK9.
Last edited by Taek; Dec 18, 2008 at 05:22 PM.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Put stuff in the right namespaces in future, please...
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Hey, I'm BigNarb, my real name is Ricky. I'm a brown belt. I specialize in Judo, followed by Aikido. I'm a student in highschool. I've played Toribash for awhile before, then stopped. I just started playing again not too long ago. You'll mainly find me on judo servers and I'll probably teach you some of my kicks..All you have to do is ask.

Is this okay?
Just fine Narb.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
NAMESPACES

Right, now I'll get out of your board.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
A young helpless noob, who had just joined in 1.92, Wertyterty Woundered, the few servers of toribash, looking for people to fight, he then found the toribash forums, a big ugly blue monstrosity, before him, later around the beggining of 2.0, Clans had started and he stumbled into the Evil clan, Where Ishi, had just left and Nukem took over. He was taken into the clan with open arms, after posting in a joining thread and providing one of his best replays, after a few weeks, he had advanced to being Nukems Right hand Nostril (lol) <--- doesnt really mean anything. Later than, his old account [Wertyterty] got deleted by his mother and he had made a new alias, known as Tertywerty. He then climbed the ranks once again and around 2.5 he became 2nd in command under the new leader, Taek. After the FP flood of 3.0 also concidered the "NoobRush" Taek, had went on vacation, or as his thread said, Hacienda, or somthing like that. He was then choosen to be the leader, he lead the clan for a few months then dropped out. x33 Anywho, thats my evil history.

Belt| 7Dan blackBelt
Joined| 1.92
Name| JamesWest
Specialties| Kicking the shit out of peoples nuts
Favorite Modes| Teakyon(Teakwon) and Wushu
PlayingStyle| Relaxed
Commas, and run on sentances| LOTS of them.
[Makes frequent spelling mistakes and spazes out evory so often]
[Puts ai in BYE cuase hes a fur faggot]