Toribash
that sucks becus i loved zelda oot and MM super mario 64,mario rpg,crash,spyro,croc, and so on and so on but the graphics are so bad now so the games must suck youdown graphics dont make the game the gameplay dis
Anime United
lol, new games are all about graphics, and imo dragon age origins looked good for what it was. btw comparing da:o to oblivion is like comparing peanut butter to butter, sure they both go on bread but both have a different taste. ie the two can't be compared graphically because they're different artists, not only that but the software used in creating the two is different.

oblivion may have some effects that da:o does not have but da:o has effects that oblivion does not have. shaders wise the graphics in da:o are far superior to oblivion

as far as gameplay goes the two both have their let downs but i liked da:o because it was more story based than open world based. which is exactly why i can't wait for da 2
You don't say?
Well unfortunately, there are a lot of games todays that set the standard for others. For DA:O, It is already awesome as it is. Put better graphics and it will be cooler. I like how it would take you 20 hours or so to finish it. Nowadays, people like open world based games.(which I am getting tired of)
Originally Posted by tarektarek View Post
The new Ogre looks ugly :B.

unfinished models... if you look in the ogre picture look at the low polygons and how they're holding their weapons.