Toribash
I just take the mac ads like jokes. They tell people silly and mostly untrue things. But mac ads didn't start the mac and pc thing. I think that was started in the 80s as a way for IBM to get more customers.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I do, and i hthink that pc needs some updated interface devices, i mean, we have had mice and keyboard for centurys!

Lets get into this BCI wave and remove them
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
PC FTW...
Even if i can't play "hi-tech" games it is still better to use a mouse than a stick...
PC FTW
Centuries Of Damn
Computer. Partially because I have no console. Whenever I have played any games on a console I always hated the fact that it always seems so jerky when you look around; I also like the fact that you can change the controls to however you want them.(left click for grenade in COD4 FTW!!!)
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
on topic: it depends on the type of game, if its a fighting game, console is better, and arcade is even better than console, if its something like fps, mmorpg, etc, computer wins .

Truth. I couldn't agree with this statement any more if I wanted to.

But since I don't have a rich-boy gaming rig, my bias goes towards console gaming. Only because I can't get the same quality graphics or performance on my PC.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ Yeah my computer's too slow for games. Any game.

It's the worst
But if it was then I would have to say computer comes out on top.
lol
PC. Because... Well, i don't have a console, and i can't use a controller for shit. I've grown up with PC's (MS-FRACKIN'-DOS), and as such, am used to them and their quirks. This doesn't mean that i can just shrug it off when it BSoD's the fuck out of me, though. More often than not, i end up cursing loudly.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
i like the pc because you can up[grade it if you need to a console you have to buy a whole new sytem i dont care about the intalling and all that i just serf the web
I like all
when i get bored i change
<raydark101> "Tortele your avatar is hot!"
<Tortele> "It's a boy..."
Member of Dead and Forgotten