Toribash
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I think he is hampa's cousin he is that good

Yeah...saw him in-game, he's the ultimate pro guys!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
He even beat hampa like 100 times, he like decaped every bit of hampa's body even though Dm was turned off. What a pro? Also rhae, can you make me adventure time avatar?
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
He even beat hampa like 100 times, he like decaped every bit of hampa's body even though Dm was turned off. What a pro? Also rhae, can you make me adventure time avatar?

Yeah bro's he is the king of all the toribash kings
And yeah sure, PM me the details.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I want it 100x100 Pixels, and I want it to have finn's angry face staring at the screen. Something like this would be great

wait let me try again

Ok this is annoying and not working just look up Angry Finn and you will see what I mean
Last edited by Swaves; Jun 9, 2013 at 09:00 PM.
WTF...O_O XD
Im gonna take over ''My Clan'' Now. Clarifying i leadered labster ANd i was the 2nd leader. Anyways im gonna take this clan and change the things. Try to get it popular and make it offical. Im here because im trying to get ''My Clan'' Official and active.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan