Ranking
Original Post
[GM]Darkness Afoot

Light is falling from the sky, summoning the Shinobi to emerge from their dwellings, seeking vengeance and to envoke terror into their opponents. They are slashes of black in the night sky. The sharp metal throwing star is their weapon which they have mastered. In order to wield this blade of many sides, shurikenjutsu is the way of learning. You must perform in the utmost unvile way with such a weapon to please your superiors. You better hurry, darkness is afoot...

Create a replay using your own dismembered feet as shurikens. You must use the foot as a throwing star and a handheld weapon.

Must use classic, no footmods or instagib feet.
Use default gravity or -30.00.
You are allowed to lower dmthreshold, change distance, and change turnframes.
No replay hacking.
You are allowed one replay, be sure you want the one you post.
Replay must include a skeet and the tori must be struck with the foot while it is in your possesion.

The GameMasters

Items are up for grabs for first place, you choose between or
Second place will get the latter and

Three Weeks (7/18/2013)
Originally Posted by eazi View Post
It doesn't say that in the first post ._.

skeets are more commonly with heads, correct me if I'm wrong.
Last edited by Mystery; Jul 3, 2013 at 12:39 AM.
/opt particles 1

for lulz.

Nice frontpage you got there, pretty cute.

The end part is best seen in uke´s POV.... imo....
Attached Files
Mysterious Reasons.rpl (244.8 KB, 49 views)
Last edited by TheSecret; Jul 7, 2013 at 07:28 PM.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
dmt is 60

you never used your foot as a handheld weapon.

EDIT: just checked, same with TheSecret.
TheSecret held the foot with his/hers hand before sending it away to wreak havoc, thus making it a handheld weapon.
You don't have to hold the weapon in your hand while it is causing the damage for it to be a handheld weapon, I can easily throw a 9mm at a transexual for it to still be a handheld weapon.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
The rules specifically say to skeet uke as well as strike him while the foot is in your possession. That means you must be grabbing the foot (hence "in your possession") while striking uke to be valid.

Anyways, you can continue to argue with me but pusga and TheSecret are still disqualified, according to an in-game whisper chat that I had with Mystery about it.
Originally Posted by Wesmrocks View Post
Anyways, you can continue to argue with me...

I would very much like that, thanks. Let me just get an in-game whisper chat with Mystery to show off.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
I wasn't showing off. I'm sorry if my message put me off as condescending or rude, but I only said it just to verify that Mystery wasn't going to let them continue.
Originally Posted by Wesmrocks View Post
The rules specifically say to skeet uke as well as strike him while the foot is in your possession. That means you must be grabbing the foot (hence "in your possession") while striking uke to be valid.

Anyways, you can continue to argue with me but pusga and TheSecret are still disqualified, according to an in-game whisper chat that I had with Mystery about it.

i start to doubt your replay knowledge when you don't know what a
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
skeet

is
oh yeah