Toribash
View Poll Results: Do You Use Cheats And Walkthroughs?
Yes. I'm a n00b.
9 Votes / 9.18%
No. I'm 1337.
34 Votes / 34.69%
I use walkthroughs but not cheats.
12 Votes / 12.24%
I use cheats but not walkthroughs.
5 Votes / 5.10%
I use cheats when I've finished the game and want to make it more fun.
48 Votes / 48.98%
I use cheats to get past really hard spots which I can't pass.
9 Votes / 9.18%
I use walkthroughs to get past really hard spots which I can't pass.
35 Votes / 35.71%
I use cheats and walkthroughs to get past really hard spots which I can't pass.
13 Votes / 13.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well i used to cheat a whole lot back a while back, but i've gotten over that. It's way more fun to play fairly! c:
I do, however, look to walkthroughs when i'm faced with a particularly nasty puzzle. I obviously think it through first, but if that fails, i have no problems with walkthrough'ing so i can play the rest of the game. Cheating may ruin the game experience, but so does a ridiculously hard/poorly designed section.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I just use cheats when I finished the game, to make it funnier, like someone else said before.
For me the most cool thing in games is discover everything, there aren't anything that we can't pass by, it's just have patience.
On your knees...
The grey company is arriving now...
Cheating? Depends, if its a singleplayer game, maybe after i finish it or if it is too hard.
When it comes to multiplayer... never.

Walkthroughs? Yes, most of the times, i give up easily :P
P.S. That was meant for multiplayer games.

On the other side I almost neve cheat, unless I already have passed the game and I feel like playing it for another 10 minutes of just fooling around, GTA would be a great example.
I use cheats after i complete the game, Like games like GTA 4. Because i don't feel like having to buy guns after i completed it then have to do all these gun fights after i finished the game.
I guess the only game I can say I cheat everytime is GTA IV, it makes the game soo fun xD. But in other games I guess cheating is not cool.
On your knees...
The grey company is arriving now...
After I'm done sweeping an area in certain games I like to pop up a wiki page to check if I left anything behind. RPG scavanger syndrome
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan