Halo series
26 Votes / 78.79%
RAGE
7 Votes / 21.21%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Roflman80 View Post
oh ok

You don't need to play any Halo in order to jump straight on to 3 and appreciate it, what you do need to do is rewind time back to when it came out. Nobody is online any more, and I'm telling you from the perspective of someone who has the game sitting on his shelf right now.

Get Halo: Reach, it's a much better game and the DMR (the rifle you get in Reach) is more reliable than the BR (the rifle you get in Halo 3). I wouldn't get the Halo CE Anniversary unless you like single player, because there isn't any online. I hear they're planning to give anyone who buys it all of the DLC that's released for Reach - like they did with Halo: ODST. Don't take my word for it though.

Also, with all the fuss I hear that's going on with RAGE, I'm not really going to bother getting it for anything other than the PC (I mean, installing the discs to your Xbox HDD is a pretty shitty thing to do unless you have a good sized hard drive) but even then, I might never end up playing it.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Well Rage is much more refined than any of the games in the halo series. I would say Halo, but Reach is really really bad. So i'm gonna go with Rage simply for the superior singleplayer experience.

Yeah, it is great. Until you move, then everything goes to shit, texture popping, random lag spikes, low framerate for no real reason.

I personally couldn't stand playing it, it was pretty poor. Then again I am a PC gamer so I expect a bit more than this