Toribash
That's arguable.

Also, when you hit roughly 6 days, The Man starts coming more frequently. onthatlowkey
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
I hear the longer you run, the better the chance he has to come.
Anyone meet the black hooded guy yet? ._.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Trying to find a -snip- to use on my -snip-, I think I'll try -snip-'s site and see if they have one.

But wow, this looks cool. Very original etc, a nice sandbox experience but one that's planned out. It's like the dreams are all (extremely loosely) connected. I hope I don't start having the same dreams as I experience in-game :V

EDIT: Blargh. -snip- didn't have any -snip-s up and a Google for -snips- for LSD didn't provide anything useful.

Could anyone PM me a link to a -snip-, perchance?
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Oct 21, 2009 at 11:56 PM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Yes, since a certain site was down before, but is back up, I'll look into getting this soon.
It looked quite interesting from what I saw on the youtube vids.
I agree with Blam fully. Part 7 was very funny.
<DjPz> I don't expect to have sex with the dolphins every time I visit them
I watched about half of the videos of the guy playing and lol'd at all of his reactions. The pterodactyl flying out of nowhere and causing him to jump off a cliff, the giant penguin that he wanted to eat him, and him freaking out in general.

Overall, it looks like an epic game that will play with your head.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Got my friends into it.

It's hilarious walking down the hallway and people here you start the conversation with "So on LSD last night..."

Yes i say it like that because i'm a badass.
I usually say "so i played 'sapient dream' last night" btw.
It`s not that scary =P. Btw i got to day 14 now. Some really crazy stuff happened.I got some cutscene with lots of gears.
Oh it gets scary. Trust me. I shat bricks one night. I don't even know how it happened. It was just... man, I don't want to spoil it.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
You think what your seeing is weird?

Get to fucking day 30, look me in the eye and tell me you've seen weirder shit. Because you haven't.
Last edited by Eureka; Jun 21, 2010 at 01:06 PM.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks