Toribash
It's easier to call someone gay that any other insult I can think of right now.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Gay also means happy. In fact that is the way it was used in the first place. I mean really now people that that it's so "bad" to say "gay" I mean really now you can open this subject to just about anything. Fuck use to stand for Fornication Under Consent "of the" King. Jack ass is a donkey. Damn is a wall to block water. So if you are to use these words in a sentence such as
" The 'Gay' 'Jack Ass' can 'Fuck' off."
You are really saying
"the happy donkey can Fornication Under Consent "of the" King off..
So why open this topic to just the word "gay?" Why not attack everything it is miss used now a days. We have become so lazy in our mannerism. It has become okay to use the words like "gay" and what not in an improper way.
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
i use the word "gay" alot on communities, chatting, etc. even irl, while talking, i'll throw out the occasional "är du bög eller?". i'm not homophobic, i actually don't have anything at all against homosexuals, and i'm mature enough to consider things both rationally, and emotionally.

it has 0% to do with maturity, it's just another insult. if i started using "human being" as an insult, would you be offended? who gives a shit?

Shut up bro, you're ruining my troll

Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
except the gay/bicurious emo op of course

:coolface:
Originally Posted by harlammed View Post
gay thread

Apple,plz do what you do D:
<3
I am by spatula is my nose my prized bear spaghetti
~Odlov
It's just modern day ignorance, gay has become a synonym for stupid. It just makes the person who uses it that way look like a fool anyway.
Originally Posted by pika View Post
It's just modern day ignorance, gay has become a synonym for stupid. It just makes the person who uses it that way look like a fool anyway.

Alot of people in my school use that only because most of them are wanna be fucks. It's just a word that kids use to express anger, mostly because they don't know how to diss fags the cool way.

:coolface:
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
okay I was about to post about this until i realized you bumped the fuck out of it.

go make gay posts on another forum
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.