Toribash
View Poll Results: Fight Or Buy
I bought/will buy the lucky dip and qi only once to try it.
9 Votes / 7.89%
I buy/bought/will buy the lucky dip frequently.
5 Votes / 4.39%
I bought/will buy the lucky dip when I am/was stuck or bored.
7 Votes / 6.14%
i would rather fight my way throught the game earning toricredits and qi.
82 Votes / 71.93%
I buy items/tc/qi/lucky dip to support Nabi.
11 Votes / 9.65%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'd fight my way through.
Imagine a white belt bought QI, and suffer at blackbelt server? O_O
darkshadow8
not dead
Buying qi is ridiculous. I feel that if you dont earn our qi you shouldn't be playing this game.

EDIT: 777 posts..ha

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Neither do I. I never play, but i have played, and it doesnt seem right, that a game this hard to master would allow anyone to buy their way to the top.

Nabi has no shame.
Originally Posted by BastardPhoenix View Post
Neither do I. I never play, but i have played, and it doesnt seem right, that a game this hard to master would allow anyone to buy their way to the top.

Nabi has no shame.

You sound like you know exactly what you are talking about.
Belt is only the number of games played, nothing more, nothing less.
So what if people buy qi?
That doesn't put them at the top, it only allows them to purchase the items they want.
lol, rank is based off play, not qi.

also: money makes this world go round, Nabi can't continue updates if they go broke, so honestly if someone's going to buy it, I say release it to be bought! the more money Nabi has, the more effort they'll be willing to put into the game. Plus, it's just a game, who cares if someone buys their way to black-belt? does it effect you? no. Does it effect the gameplay? probably only for the person who bought their way up.

I don't really see the reasoning behind all this complaining, it's a simple matter of needing money, and getting it.
Former Item Forger
Originally Posted by steve View Post
You sound like you know exactly what you are talking about.
Belt is only the number of games played, nothing more, nothing less.
So what if people buy qi?
That doesn't put them at the top, it only allows them to purchase the items they want.

It pays to learn. that is good to know then.

As long as belt and rank cannot be bought, i see no reason to complain.
He's not "Suicide Do" if he's not banned!
Originally Posted by Stupinator View Post
lol, rank is based off play, not qi.

Since when was this correct? As far as i know rank is completely based off of qi.
The only difference is that each belt has its own #1 rank. Thus..you buy the most qi you'll still end up #1 ranked..

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!