Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Lots of things really.

People who talk like this: OMG I rly li3k this r u awesome? LOLS!

When people get hurt on camera, the cameraman just films it, that's just sick.

People that hack things to win or something.

ANIMAL AND CHILD ABUSE!! It really annoys me and it's also sick.

Percings. In the wierdst places. I herd of a guy with a percing on his d*ck. OMGWUT?!

2012. FAWKING SH*T IT'S NOT REAL!!

Spammers. D:

And kids who get injured of die with playing with or by something dangerous. Get a mind.

People that think metal is the best music in the world and haven't ever listened to anything else and/or think that everything that is sort of pop-ish is PRETENTIOUS HIPSTER BULLSHIT (o look i quoted someone)

Babies. Goddamnit, I don't get why everyone thinks that a baby that shits, pees, vomits on the floor, grabs a cat by its tail, a baby that is naked etc. etc. etc. is CUTE!!! I really hate babies.
They also cry everywhere because of some stupid reasons.
Inb4 "you were a baby and you did all these, too." Yes, I am aware of that, and I am ashamed of how stupid I was then. That won't change the fact that I hate babies.

[Iris][OSHI]
'kay, The past 40 minutes has been spent for raging for stuff...
And thus, I shall post a bit more of them here.

Most of the time I don't really mind trolling. Meh, I just think that they want attention by annoying the shit out of people, so I'll just ignore them. Except if I have something funny to add.
But there is only one thing that they have to add to make me rage... a lot...
And that's a smilie like :) or :3
Not something like :D, XD, :d etc. etc., they don't affect me at all.
But :) and :3...
Goddamnfuckingit. Looking at them makes me rage.
Not only when someone is trolling, it also annoys me when someone even helps people and then is all like "yeah no problem ;)". SAFDASDFASD

People who think that being famous from being hated by majority of the people is a good thing.
I bet they just show off like they're happy about being hated by everyone, but in reality they're crying in a corner because they don't have friends. Not even in the Internet.
But it's still annoying.
Seriously. What's the sense in being happy for being hated? That'll just make you depressed.
And yeah, I have experienced it, because I used to be "happy" when someone hated me, but whenever we didn't see each other, I was all sad and stuff.
...Even though I have experienced it myself, it doesn't mean I shouldn't hate it. I still hate it and hate it that I also was like that.
Goddamnit.

z after a word. It's NOT cool. It makes you look STUPID. It's ANNOYING.
"Lolzzz i do stuffz becuzz im coolzz :333333"

People who type "fawk" instead of "fuck" and other stuff like that.
It's stupid. It's not fun. It makes you look stupid. You're stupid. Get out.
EDIT: In this category doesn't fall stuff like "freeking", "lulz" (lawl does) etc.

Beginner Sanctuary's "helpful" people.
By "helpful" people I mean people who
1) don't know a slightest fuck of the thing they're talking about, just throwing some wild guesses which they might've heard from someone else.
"How much is Sapphire Force?"
"It's probably, maybe, might be, I'm not sure, idk, maybe 130k"
...What annoys me a lot more is that people even point out that "I don't really know what the answer is but I think it's something like 130k."
If you don't know about it, DON'T POST. It'll save everyone's time.
2) don't read the question.
"What are the belts and how much Qi do you need for them?"
"White belt, yellow belt, orange belt, ... , custom belt, god belt."
3) don't read the thread before posting.
"How do I shot web?"
"Quickly press B to shot web."
"It work, thank!"
"I'm not sure but I heard from a bar from a drunk person that you have to press Start to shot web. I'm not really sure but I think that's so."
4) repeat other answers.
"How can you make your Tori talk in Multiplayer?"
"Type /em text "
*10 minutes later*
"You have to type /em and then the text you want to appear."
What annoys me a lot more is that people POINT OUT that someone else has stated this before and then repeats it all over again.
"As person B said, you have to type /em text . Replace text with the text you want to appear over your Tori."
Last edited by Tonakai; Apr 19, 2010 at 10:09 PM.
people who think they know everything in the world, people who think they are perfect(becuz no ones perfect), and people who judge people bye how they look,act n stuff
Originally Posted by Malvie View Post
Hair that needs cut.

i`m a dude and i have long hair DUN CUT MY HAIR!!!!
I hate babies
Dudes with long hair
lesbians
converse shoes
rainbow haters
people who pretend to be ghetto but were born next to police station
cops
rent-a-cops
people who think they're hot shit
megablock(Lego is better)
slow people
stupid people[retardation doesn't count]
And at the top lil wayne
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
Originally Posted by Malvie View Post
Hair that needs cut.

if its clean i can live with it.. other wise YES i agree

keep these coming people i love other peoples rage.
I can't stand it when someone thinks they know what they're talking about and flouts it at me. Like if start to talk about games, and the other person believes he knows more then me, when actually he has never even picked up a game in his life. That sorta thing.
Aka jusmi.