Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I previewed some textures in 512. They pixelate. I think 256 would be optimum.
And I think they will be more expensive than just 4 times the current price. Maybe they'll be at the old prices
Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post
I previewed some textures in 512. They pixelate. I think 256 would be optimum.
And I think they will be more expensive than just 4 times the current price. Maybe they'll be at the old prices

That makes no sense, 512x512 is twice the resolution of 256x256 so it's better quality. =/
512 is 4 times the quality of 256. 256^2 is 65536, 512 ^2 is 262144. 512 is 16 times the quality of 128. But anyway, the problem with 512 quality is that when you see the textures in-game, they pixelate because the camera is too far away from the Tori. Unless, of course, you zoom in real close.
idk much bout textures but sounds awsome, the pic has cool as joints in the pose,
I'm not very active on Toribash but still love to play from time to time, this game is great!
Holy fucking mother of god...this is fkin amazing!

But damn, these will be expensive. Hope they can make 256 ones ;)
No reason why they wouldn't. I'm guessing a lot of people will want 256 instead of 512. Imagine trying to make an entire set in 512x512? That's a huge amount of pixels. I doubt many texture artists would have the patience to create something that size and maintain a high level of quality.
Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post

then i would like to think that those who paid the original prices get an automatic upgrade.
atleast to 256

if there's a way they could track when each acc got their stuff
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
No no and no.

Jeez, I know it sucks that you older guys had to pay more for your textures, but you will never be refunded. If this thread turns to a whine thread about the new texture prices I'm closing it, just a note to everyone.