Toribash
45k and you got yourself a deal <33
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

hahaha, sending now bby
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

600k for all.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I want 50 texture for 70k or bye.

Originally Posted by mageer View Post
You've sent 44900 TC to Ferras.
Danke for the flame and shit babe

danks for ze TC :3

Originally Posted by OoFreshh View Post
600k for all.

No thanks, but it's much better than before at least.

you do understand 99.99999% no one will offer more then that..

My offer still stands if you ever want it.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
That's because most people don't have the money. But then I'll just sell it in smaller portions, and make more TC out of it. Thanks for the offer though :)

Also, I just got gentleman's essentials, so you'd have to calculate that into it as well. And are we talking about just the deactivated or the activated as well? Cause if you want the activated in it, 600k isn't close.