Toribash
Cool stuff Rfifan

Made a very fast/long skeet trying to set a record for the highest speed in a projectile

For those uninformed, you can measure speed by typing /sm 1
Attached Files
67.87.rpl (318.3 KB, 44 views)
So i was experimenting with weird shit, ( never intention to make it look good ) and i got the idea to make an unofficial record.
Longest spinning Stabilized elbow-hand.
Attached Files
Spinning hand expe2.rpl (176.7 KB, 24 views)
If lowest speed was a thing i would have it forever because its 0.00

Replay 1: unoffical record
Replay 2: bug
Attached Files
0.00 speed frame 225.rpl (5.6 KB, 31 views)
Teleporting glutes.rpl (13.8 KB, 26 views)
Originally Posted by idabosswiz View Post
here are my parkour sparring and tricking replays hope you like them btw i am not very skilled at parkour and stuff so please do not hate just pm me if you think i should do toribash parkour sparring and any toribash on my youtube if so i will put youtube link

not quite sure you are in the right place, buddy. you can make your own thread instead.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Can anyone explain this?
The replay was not hacked or changed in notepad in any way. It was all in freeplay.

So, basically, my elbow and wrist dm'd (Probably momentum dismemberment) and I thought: "Ok, I will just continue without the hand", but then at the end it somehow started spinning my tori and then tori dm'd into more pieces, because why not...

Toribash just done goofed...
Attached Files
@Linvium: I got a theory about that glitch.

I noticed that sometimes dm'd bodyparts will just start to spin out of nowhere. If you move the rest of the body in a different way, or dont move it at all, the dm'd bodypart will either spin in a different direction or just don't spin at all. It depends on how the rest of the body moves. It seems like your joints are still connected somehow, even though they are dismembered.

So following that theory that dm'd joints still somehow interact with each other, your elbow, spinning infinitely fast, made the rest of your body start spinning as well.
Last edited by Zockinator; Aug 18, 2015 at 01:34 AM.