Toribash
lol... bios and memory problems aren't windows driver problems.... the igpu could have been giving a problem with the gpu but that yet again is a hardware issue related to the bios not a driver issue related to windows. graphics cards can be picky at times but i've never gotten a bsod with a driver for a graphics card or a sound card and trust me i've dealt with MANY computers, i fix peoples computers as a hobby and most of the time bsod's that i've run into are hardware related issues not driver issues.
You don't say?
Organ: you must just be lucky, I fix computers as a job, and come accross many driver conlifctions and problems that can have very strange side effects, also I know the BIOS isn't at all a windows driver or that related, but I normaly check for BIOS updates while checking for driver updates, as they cna have just as large implications.

Also just ask anyone who's had problems with ATI's GPUs, they frequently can cause BSOD's with simply bad instalations, or just a speisifc version of the drivers, much more finikey than you'd expect, I should know I've had such problems as stated :P
well the majority of gpu's i've owned have been ATi chipsets and i gotta tell you, still haven't had problems with bsod's on them unless i personally install something wrong or am trying to overclock something. the bios can sometimes be a problem but i've never had to update the bios to stop a bsod i've had to revert the bios back to defaults then reset the settings until i got them to where they should be but never had to update the bios.

i could however understand having issues with installing a videocard in perhaps an HP computer or a Dell computer where they lock people out of some of the bios settings and have bios updates for the issues caused by some of their settings when adding additional hardware. but yet again i've not come across those problems myself even with Dell and HP computers
You don't say?