Toribash
Alcopops, are pretty much mixed drinks in a bottle. I never have a last resort, I prepare myself well.
My favourite drink is easily sailor jerry's and lemonade.
So good, it doesn't even feel like you are drinking, but then suddenly, after like 10, woooosh.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
I want a drink, that I can taste though. Too many people fill their drinks with mixer to hide the taste. They should be mixed to soften and enhance the taste.
I never mix, makes it taste weak and crap. Oh and I just remembered the worse-tasting drink ever. Gin. Bleargh.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
So I'm 19 and I hadn't been drunk before tonight.
(yesiknowshutup)
And quite frankly, it's shit. I'm drunk right now, I feel like ass, I'm dumb as shit and I'm so fucking unco I'm going back and fixing mistakes in this post over a period of several hundred minutes. What a waste of money. :|
Not drinking this much ever again, I'm gonna stick do like 2 drinks and no shots.
This is just ass. I'm so depressed. I was drinking with mates, but it was still shit.

Share your drinking experiences, TB.

Famous last words.. I am sure you will be even more drunk the next week.

cheers!!
Lol for me it is sweeeet!
It is funny watching myself stumble but not being able to conrol it.
getting to drunk however, SUCKS.
I throw up, overall not fun or appealing.
so, I think mates like me and you (hampa) better stick to being "tipsy"
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
So I'm 19 and I hadn't been drunk before tonight.
(yesiknowshutup)
And quite frankly, it's shit. I'm drunk right now, I feel like ass, I'm dumb as shit and I'm so fucking unco I'm going back and fixing mistakes in this post over a period of several hundred minutes. What a waste of money. :|
Not drinking this much ever again, I'm gonna stick do like 2 drinks and no shots.
This is just ass. I'm so depressed. I was drinking with mates, but it was still shit.

Share your drinking experiences, TB.

urdoinitwrong

1. Liquor before Beer, you're in the clear. Beer before liquor, never been sicker. Rule of thumb.
2. Enjoy your drink. Have a good time. (pace yourself) When you feel just loose enough to do something really stupid, stop drinking for a while. (however, sharing gaymanlove feelings with your bros is fine... they won't remember in the morning anyway) But don't shotgun beers till you puke... there's no fun in that... for most people.
3. Only get drunk with people you really enjoy spending time with. If you get drunk with assholes, it will only multiply your hate.
4. Don't post on the Internet when drunk... it never ends well.

Also

Originally Posted by hampa View Post
Famous last words.. I am sure you will be even more drunk the next week.

QFT.
Last edited by Brainstorm; Oct 17, 2009 at 06:53 AM.