Ranking
I sleep with my back against the wall, facing the door, curled up with my giant fish pillow.

Nice to have something to spoon, keeps my arms from being awkward.
I normally fall asleep on my back or my stomach. There's the rare occasion where I sleep on my side, which is quite strange, because that was the only way I used to sleep... Of course, that was because when I was much younger I was afraid that there was someone watching me from the side of my bed that did not face the wall. I had an avid imagination, if that clears anything up. But as I grew beyond that, my territories expanded.
You see, my father told me a story about a caveman that ate the toes of children while they slept. That scared me enough to make me keep myself curled up in sleep until I was about nine.
As I grew, though, I slowly let my feet extend across the bed, gradually becoming daring enough to let my feet reach the end of the bed. And now, I sleep either on my stomach with one hand under the pillows, or on my back, with the pillows just under my bed.
Sometimes I'll wake up facing the opposite direction with the pillows under my head... And if worse comes to worse, once in a while, I find myself in the crevice between my bed and the wall.
The worst, though, is when I wake up with a terribly sore neck. I'm not sure what causes that, because when I wake up like that, I'm normally in a comfortable position.
I always fall asleep face up under a beautiful woman
Last edited by War_Hero; Oct 1, 2009 at 09:02 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I never remember how I am lying when I fall asleep but I always like to have my hands under my pillow :]
also does anyone else turn the pillow over to the cool side when it gets too warm from your head? Ive always wondered
Founder of raku

on my stomach with one leg bent up and both hands under the pillow facing the wall.

usualy wake up on my back much lower on the bed then were i fell asleep, go figure
^ Spelling Fail.
Originally Posted by destiny View Post
ooooh
drooling
i know that too
sux when your pillow is like totally wet and your sleeping in that shit xD

I used to sleep often in Maths. One time I fell asleep with my head on my folder, and I was snoring really loudly apparently. One of the girls woke me up and there was a pool of drool about the size of my hand just sitting on my folder.
Embarrassing, but it was funny as hell.
infamous