Toribash
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
Well I don't even play the game, so I don't hear noises or anything. The only thing Toribash affected my life on would be my grammar skills. My grammar on the internet and in general sucked dick in 2007. Now i'm 17 and I speak better than 80% of the people I know.

This is ironic considering the original title of the thread (Toribash and You're Life)

Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
It helped me spelling and grammer a little bit. And when I first started I played all day and all night long.

Your grammar may be fine, but I'm not sure about your spelling.

Overall, Toribash has somewhat affected my social life. I used to be somewhat anti-social because I was weird. In some way, these forums have brought me out of that habit. I also pay much more attention to language errors.
Last edited by Stickicide; Jul 28, 2011 at 04:52 PM.
elsewhere
one time i got in a fight so i noobclapped him and got a lucky decap but as i tried to throw his decapitated head to the ground i stumbled and my knee hit the ground so i gave up and walked away...

seriously though the only way toribash has affected my life is that i now realise how many douchebags are in the world
[Pure], wanna join?
My grammar has gotten better, and my english has gotten alot better aswell.
Also, maturity, and my computer art has gotten better.
Last edited by Jodarok; Jul 28, 2011 at 06:38 PM.
It's All About Expansion
How to conduct myself in online communities. And spelling. I still have screenshots saved of me spelling with "u, r, lol" on the forum and other places. It makes me cringe.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
I could only say that I met a lot of great people and my English has gotten better, since English isn't my first language.
Look up some of my older posts, this forum improved my grammar and spelling ten fold. My leadership skills have improved as well.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!