Toribash
View Poll Results: Which team is the best?
Gamekeepers
42 Votes / 40.78%
Market squad
29 Votes / 28.16%
Toriagents
32 Votes / 31.07%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

These are nameless stats, we dont care about the names, we want your honest opinion.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

SlipAnc: Do you find these results startling by any means? That's not sarcasm by the way, I am legitimately curious how you thought the votes would go.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Gamekeepers
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm gonna say Market Squad.

The Market's pretty much filled with idiots.
Idiots who can't read rules, idiots who read rules so that they could find loopholes and abuse them so much that Josef Fritzl would be jealous.
And a lot of other kind of idiots and other kind of annoying stuff that would drive any normal human being insane.
Market Squad has to moderate ALL this, while they get thousands of complaints about "unfair" infractions and bans and just some random people hating them because of the same "unfairness".
Among that they have to deal with tons of scams and account thefts.
And I don't think they get that much of gratitude from what they do.

Yeah, GameKeepers make lots of fun stuff for the community and ToriAgents get us new meat players, and I respect their work, but still they're like ants' poop compared to Market Squad, which would be elephants' massive (and smellier) shit.