Toribash
Don't make such a big deal of it, if you don't ignore the kind of people you are mentioning in the first post it will only get more annoying. Just saying.
Originally Posted by airstrike6 View Post
Ill say why...
because the new breed of toribash players the last 6 months are arrogant punks

yessir

On a side note: All your generalizations suck.
How are you?
im a blue belt and im respectful to higher belts like others should be. cause they may know more moves and skills than you and thats probably why you got owned. i dont see how a lower belt can call a higher belt noob when the lower belt is really a noob in the true definition.
selling head textures for 50 tc finishes fast.i currently need 1500 tc for head avatar[not texture, avatar].
I don't know why people treat each other differently based on belt. I often play under my low belted alts. It's really strange to see the difference in how people treat you. I never get accused of hacking as War_Hero, but as my alts, I get yelled at, accused of cheating, ignored, banned, etc all the time for no reason.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I feel that it probably is because people are too confident in their skill even though they are really terrable. Not saying that all low belts are terrable but I think that they are too new to know what they are doing. My opinion is that it might be a jelousy thing to be honest. I think they think that they can do anything and when they get beat by someone that can actually do that thing (things) they get mad because they're jelous they can do that type of thing (things).

Of course in some cases they do respect higher belts. If you do something that earned you respect (ex: beat a toribash record or be a moderator) they think you are something special and they respect you.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020