Toribash
Originally Posted by Greece View Post
Well, real time ray tracing is amazing, but other stuff aren't very exiting... We need moar features.

there's another problem ray tracing on a mac makes the toris black. just pitch black.

Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Hampa cannot magically make your computer better.

my computer? Why would i want to make my computer better. All i want is a toribash that all people can enjoy in the future
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OLDA YEA COO' KIDSUPEBAD FAN AND ETC

You`d usually think youd see 2 or 3 hookers a day. but nyou don`t. thats why we have strip clubs
The only problem I have with 3.9 on my mac, is that ambient occlusion won't work.
And that's a funny problem you are having with ray tracing tagger67. When did that start, or has it always been like that?
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Originally Posted by tagger67 View Post
All i want is a toribash that all people can enjoy in the future

Of note: All of the extra sparkles and prettiness do nothing to impact actual gameplay. Everyone has an equal chance to enjoy the gameplay.

As far as the aforementioned sparkles go, nothing can be done about you not being able to use them. This is not the game's fault. This is your computer's fault. hampa can't create a beautiful game that will run equally well on every computer everywhere, and that's a problem inherent to PC/Mac gaming. Games for the PC/Mac are developed with the fact that users all have different hardware. If you want a game that looks the same for everyone, I'd look into console gaming. Those games are developed for the same hardware, meaning everyone will have more or less the same experience, depending of course on their TV setup. (OH NO THAT MEANS THAT NOT EVERYONE IN CONSOLE GAMING CAN ALL ENJOY THE GAME THE SAME FFFFFFF)

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Ruadhan View Post
The only problem I have with 3.9 on my mac, is that ambient occlusion won't work.
And that's a funny problem you are having with ray tracing tagger67. When did that start, or has it always been like that?

always.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You`d usually think youd see 2 or 3 hookers a day. but nyou don`t. thats why we have strip clubs
It's not the toribash, it's your computer.

It's to old to do all new Toribash things.

Get a better computer.

I run all shader options with 60/70 FPS.
Breaking rules is bad
HANZ THAT MEANS THE ONLY PLATFORM THAT NABI CAN DEVELOP TB FOR IS HANDHELDS. NOT EVEN IPHONES THO CAUSE THOSE ARE DIFF... AND SO IS THE DS.... AND GBA... OH GOD TB FOR GBC IS THE ONLY SOLUTION!!!!!
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
Originally Posted by Dargoba View Post
It's not the toribash, it's your computer.

It's to old to do all new Toribash things.

Get a better computer.

I run all shader options with 60/70 FPS.

maybe your right but i can't afford one right now

Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
My 6 year old laptop can't run RTRT and shaders. This sucks, worst game ever.
Please fix it so it runs.

dude, fix it? fix what the game or the computer?

Originally Posted by srrwb View Post
HANZ THAT MEANS THE ONLY PLATFORM THAT NABI CAN DEVELOP TB FOR IS HANDHELDS. NOT EVEN IPHONES THO CAUSE THOSE ARE DIFF... AND SO IS THE DS.... AND GBA... OH GOD TB FOR GBC IS THE ONLY SOLUTION!!!!!

no. not really and stop using caps
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ray tracing is tough on any computer. my macbook runs it pretty alright, but thats because its full of good stuff. your computer is full of old stuff. old stuff does not get along with things that are tough to do.

solution: everybody just shut up.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Alright in my opinion if you have a problem with toribash then don't play it. It's just as simple as that.

Hampa works his ass off for Toribash PC, and now he's worked his ass off for Toribash Wii. He introduced textures in a version of toribash I don't remember, he released shaders, RTRT, flame menu, 256x256 and 512x512 full texture sets, and soon he will release 4.0

You should at least appreciate the work hampa and nabi studios are making.

Originally Posted by Gubbin1 View Post
solution: everybody just shut up.

EXACTLY
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!