Toribash
Love.
What others thing about you is nothing you need to worry about.
As long as there is that one person that you love and she or he loves you back, you will always be happy
And money? PFFFTTT
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Originally Posted by footside View Post
I meant about the love thing.

Clearly you need help in the sack.

My sack is nonexistent.....so yea
Originally Posted by zotwi View Post
Love.
What others thing about you is nothing you need to worry about.
As long as there is that one person that you love and she or he loves you back, you will always be happy
And money? PFFFTTT

Hehe there is nothing wrong with a bit of money Zot, how do you think you got that house you're living in, or those clothes you got on (unless you're a nudist) or the pc/phone you used to type all that :3

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
reputation leads to money and vice versa, love is a pretty general term
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Reputation is the basis of most things gained in life. Still, its not most important outta the 3. Money will follow, because people will want you for what you are popular because of. Love is out there by itself because neither reputation nor money will buy love. It is still very important, but despite previous posts, it cannot be bought. I'd say love is most important, because it'll make you happy longest.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Originally Posted by JayStar View Post
Reputation, it will bring you money, and as we all know.. money buys love.

A bad reputation (for example: George Bush) will not bring you money.

Money buys hookers not love.
^ true, George Bush is just a pilluk. He's a better president than Obama though.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
I am more about being respected.

I like having a good reputation, money is a big factor. People with money tend to have good rep.

Then again you can have horrible rep, but be real rich.
Love: I will eventually find love (When i'm older).

Reputation: I believe reputation is something you earn from your actions, so whats the point of a reputation if you didn't earn it? Plus I can make my own reputation.

Money: Now with money I could have a the utilities to build a reputation for myself, and do a lot of progressive things.

Money.
Team America|7th Dan|