Endurance Onslaught 6.0
like ure style man (both artistic and the giveaway party), hope u get some donations for ure efforts !!

gladiator/kevlar/vampire and ore shaman (any type of red)

just go crazy if u send me 128X128 atleast i donate 1k
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Can you make me?

Toxic Green Eyes...
Insane Grin...
and decent black hair...
Warrior Do not live forever, But they don't die either.
Alright I'll work immediaely, I lost count, but I think that's 10 head requests, free head requests are no longer available.

EDIT: for those who want robotic style heads, please wait awhile, that is my weakest stlye, but I will try
Last edited by dudelov; Feb 9, 2010 at 12:04 AM.
hmm i was wondering if i could have a head just like the defualt tori one but with blood and bruises al over

edit jsut saw free request not avalible anymore

nvm
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Ok. I saw ''my new head'' and since I ordered it just to evaluate your work, now brace for some constructive critique... Lets see that spiny...

Blood spatter - good. For even more better look and feeling use burn tool on the edges of the blood streaks, that way u will get dry blood look, and if u put some white spots and smudge it u will have fresh blood. It gives the realistic feeling.
Colors - Bad. If u want to make head texture requests download the tb color palette (u will find it with some googleing). This is not gaia bandanna. That color is for some girl pirate, and I'm male. Ok, I understand white spots, u had to put something to fill that awful color but it made it look even more ''gaya''. Face color is good, it could pass as a zombie... Need some wrinkles, lines of different shading can make that.
Eyes - Not bad. Need more details but not bad. If u add more black color under eyes it will look like real zombie, and some lines smudged under in random directions could help. It will make face look rugged. This is where the blood should be, on brows or close to cheeks.
Mouth - I don't even know is that a mouth. I asked blood purring from it and it looks like u just draw mouth with red brush. When u doing mouths, after the eyes it's most important part of the head texture. It gives expression to your head and it could be your trademark. Even plain simple black horizontal line would look better. Work on the mouths!
Mapping - Bad. Just look that white spot that is cut on the back of the head, and line of bandanna that is not continuing. U must learn mapping!!! Everything else fails if the mapping suck. U could make best head ever and one look on the mapping will ruined it!
Advice: Make canvas in size width 256 and height 512! then draw half of face, just lines , eyes, mouth, etc. Then expand canvas adding 256 pixels and copy paste half u drew, flip horizontal, make the face whole and then do the preview in game. If it's looks good then do all the details. This is, i think, the best way to skip mapping problems. Good mapping is the foundation of good heads!
All of this is helping criticism, don't get flamed or something. U just starting, I understand. Make it work, and u will be rich.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Feb 9, 2010 at 08:22 AM.