Toribash
"RIP Paul Walker. The star that burns 2 fast burns 2 furious as long..." ~Josh Henderson

No but seriously, there's some merit to enjoying those movies. Outside of quite possibly the dumbest scene of any chase movie existing at the end of the last movie made (Longest freaking run way ever depicted in a freaking movie), I had an AWESOME time watching the last 2, and the first Fast and Furious movie.

We lost him too early.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
rip Paul.

Honestly I don't think he should be hated, just because you don't like his movies or didn't give a shit about him doesn't mean you can't give him his respect. He spent a good time in this world and made some pretty good movies in his era. rip
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
He sat in stationary cars for 1 to 2 second long shots of him grimacing or yelling at something or jerking a wheel hard while stunt doubles performed the actual driving, and occasionally got out of them to either pose as a tough guy, or perform sexual advances towards x actress who was cast for the film.

I fail to see how this makes him a decent actor, let alone a good actor. That's been my only grievance with this thread. Grieving for the loss of something that wasn't.

he ruted jessica alba while she was still hot and was boning a 16 year old when he was 30. look at yourself champ and ask yourself who's the real winner?

rip paul
the god
"An American Actor who plays the character of Paul Walker in every movie. Possesses virtually no range, negligible skill, and a knack for turning dramatic scenes into lifeless, ordinary pieces of cinematic disappointment."