Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by pizzabash2 View Post
I'm saying is that if he knew what element was he wouldn't want this. We've survived 3+ years without this.

We weren't as organized, and this helps people have a reason to stay active, we should keep at it, picasa's right in my opinion.
{RSO} [Ele]
Who says we wernt organized. We were plenty organized and as I said we survived this long without one. Why change yet another thing and further distance ourselves from our older and better form.
Just because we survived off an older style of leadership does NOT mean it was in any way better, get your head out of the past Pizza. This is different, it was a perfectly fine way to keep people on track, and with a schedule people could look and say hey! There's probably about 4-5 people doing that, I want to play now!

Instead of one person getting on, seeing nobody from Element, and getting off. That's how the schedule works, Old Element was not neccessarily better because it's in our history, that is not in the least how this works.
Now how are people refusing to play without an element member on the clans problem. There was a reason I kept a server open 24/7 till my laptop broke. Last I checked we didn't need it for 3 years and we don't need it now. So get your head out of the clouds and stop thinking about completely changing this clan.
Pizza, quit your attitude, it's frankly uncalled for, no we don't need it, but it helps keep a tiny bit of order, i swear you get offended at the little things, we don't need it, but even some members agree it's a good idea, get YOUR head out of the past sir.
We need this to know what the hell we in to do in our free time for the clan.
Last edited by Picasa; Jul 7, 2012 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Typo(s)
[c]hess