Toribash
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Also, that depends on your point of view.

JePoY has played the most games, being rank 1, but that doesn't mean he is the best player.

You can't really define best, it depends on aspects of the game.

?? i think suo is rank 1
jep is rank 2
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
?? i think suo is rank 1
jep is rank 2

Nah me123ster is rank 2
Quit, probably.
Originally Posted by BirdFlu View Post
Nah me123ster is rank 2

He's rank 4, I played him earlier. But that's not the point. I'm in agreement that NutHug is probably the best all-round player.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
He's rank 4, I played him earlier. But that's not the point. I'm in agreement that NutHug is probably the best all-round player.

I'm playing me123ster at the moment and he is definately rank 2
Quit, probably.
My pick is Odlov. I mean, I agree with what everyone said that it's like impossible to pick out the best cuz what entails that, etc. But gun to my head ignorance... I would say Odlov.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
As far as single-player goes, noweb/NotBowen, IMO. (what the hell is he smoking when he makes replays good god)

Multiplayer is way too diverse. You've got players with good rep in some core servers who might be the 'best' there but no one is the best overall player.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
For example, I could be the best MP player ever, but everyone hates me, so I'm not known.
Then there's say GUY2 who has such great rep everyone says he's the best ever. So it's impossible to tell.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi