Toribash
Good work so far
Last edited by Freelancer; May 11, 2010 at 02:25 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
i have been told what it may be worth, maybe enough to buy all the body texture's, which would be great, so i am thinking of selling it

@freelancer, indeed i have done it all from scratch, paint shop pro 8, mainly using the selection tools, the line pen thing and gradients with the paint bucket, my references are mostly action figure shots but some movie/video game shots.

ref images and some gradients i used.

and here is the thigh texture revealing each layer one at a time (the originals are all 512)
it doesn't show all the steps i went through only the seperate layers that i saved, many layers were scrapped in the making

cant seem to edit for sum reason browser wont let me >.<

and yes all prevs so far are 512's feet, thighs, shins etc...

Don't double post for no reason, you've already stated that you've made it all in 512. ~B
Last edited by Bio; May 12, 2010 at 12:58 AM. Reason: don't double post.
My god this is amazing!

And the "maybe enough for full body textures", that's a joke.

If you do your marketing right, and sell the full 512*512 set, you could go over 200k, I have no doubt.

And on a side note, I might have a challenge for you later. I will PM you with details.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
If you do your marketing right, and sell the full 512*512 set, you could go over 200k, I have no doubt.

Yeah you have a good future for texture maker ^^
I love it. It's just amazing. I usually criticize people's work, but now I can find nothing to criticize. Let's see it again. The mapping works well, the colours are good, desings are fine.

I personally think it's a little too dull. More contrast would work great. Also you could add some edge highlights, some strong reflections, darker shadows. Some dirt would make it better IMO.

That's great.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
thigh and feet textures are especially hot
love how you made them, love seeing the process

thinking the same as pate tho, its a tad dull, i think using a darker/more intense red would have been better. shaman or cobra
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-